This privacy statement describes how ECHO processes the personal information of their costumers. We do our best to handle your personal details as carefully as possible. You can read exactly how we do this in this privacy statement. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), as well as other applicable laws and regulations.
Processing of personal data
We only register your personal data when this is needed for the purpose for which you have left them. We will not share your personal data with other parties without your permission. The personal data you provide to us will be used for the following purposes:
- Mailing: ECHO regularly sends mailings regarding programs and activities we organize for various groups. The content of a mailing always relates to activities that are part of ECHO. All types of mailing have the purpose to inform and support you. Each mailing contains a unsubscribe link.
- Registration for activities: ECHO organizes various activities in collaboration with different organizations and companies. We will not share your personal data with these organizations and companies without your permission. For the registration of activities, we will need some of your contact details in order to be able to keep you informed of essential linformation about the activity.
- E-mail: if you send an e-mail to ECHO with a question or for requesting information, your personal data will not be registered. If you wish, your e-mail can also be deleted.
We process a number of personal data when you use our services and when you register for one of our activities. We process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Company / educational institution / study
- Phone number
- Cultural background (only in a number of activities where ECHO finds this relevant.If we collect this information, we first ask for your permission)
Adjusting your personal data
You can send us an e-mail when you wish to adjust or remove your personal data via email@example.com. To prevent any sort of identity abuse, we will ask for some kind of identification.
Security of your personal data
ECHO takes appropriate measures to protect all personal data to prevent misuse, loss and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data may not be secure, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.