To nominate a candidate for the ECHO Award 2021, you must have the following information ready:
- Fully filled out application form;
- A nomination letter from the institution / faculty / study program, signed by a member of the Executive Board / the Board of directors;
- A personal letter of motivation from the nominated candidate;
- A curriculum vitae of the candidate;
The application form and required documents need to be emailed to email@example.com.
Deadline for nomination June 24th 2022
Further explanation per document
Letter of recommendation from the institution / faculty / degree program, signed by a member of the Executive Board / the Executive Board
In the nomination letter, the institution / faculty / degree program presents the nominated student to the jury with a motivation for nomination. The letter must include a signature from a member of the Board of Governors / the Executive Board.
Personal motivation by nominated candidate
The nominated candidate must submit a personal motivation letter. The candidate can take the following questions as a guideline for the motivation letter:
- What was your path to college/university like? What challenges/successes have you experienced in this?
- What is your motivation to make a social contribution to society?
- How would you like to fulfill your role as ECHO Ambassador?
- How do you see your role in the larger movement on diversity and inclusion?
- How would winning the ECHO award enable you to turn your vision into impact?
Tip! Don’t be too modest in your personal motivation. All information contributes to a more complete picture of you for the jury of the ECHO Award.
The nominated candidate must elaborate on a case in relation to the role they want to fulfull as an ECHO Ambassador.
For questions or more information, please contact Pravini Baboeram: firstname.lastname@example.org.