To nominate a candidate and apply for the ECHO Award 2018, you must submit the following documents:
- A fully completed registration form for the ECHO Award 2018;
- A nomination letter with motivation by the institution/department;
- A signature of a member of the Executive Board/Board of Directors;
- A personal motivation from the nominated candidate;
- A fulfilled case assignment by the nominated candidate;
- A curriculum vitae of the candidate;
- A grade list of the candidate with mentioning of the grade average of the candidate.
Click here to download the application form for the ECHO Award HBO, ECHO Award WO and STEM Award.
Click here to download the application form for the Loyens & Loeff Law & Tax Award.
Click here to download the instructions for the application procedure.
- Registration form: The registration form consists of one page and is intended to collect the necessary contact details and background information.
- Nomination letter with motivation by the institution/department: The motivation for the required criteria must be substantiated in a letter of recommendation. The nomination letter must be signed by a member of the Executive Board or the Board of Directors.
- Personal motivation by the nominated candidate: The motivation of the nominated candidate consists of two parts:
- A personal motivation letter (guidelines for the motivation letter are included in the instructions for the registration procedure);
- A fulfilled case assignment (explanation of the case assignment is included in the instructions for the application procedure).
- Curriculum Vitae: The application must include a current curriculum vitae.
- Grade list: The application must be include a grade list mentioning the average. If the average is not mentioned on the grade list, the average should be mentioned in the nomination letter.
The applications needs to be submitted by email at: email@example.com.
Deadline submissions for the ECHO Award HBO, ECHO Award WO and STEM Award: May 25th 2018
Deadline submissions for the Loyens & Loeff Law & Tax Award: June 11th 2018